The application requirements for the Ed.D. program include the following:
- Apply Online (with $35 application fee paid online)
After your paid application has been submitted and then processed by the Graduate Admissions Office, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail from WebServices with login information for MyCampus. You can login and check your application status at anytime.
- Official copies of college transcripts for master's degree (3.5 minimum GPA)
Transcripts should be mailed from the institution to the address below or sent via e-script to Katherine Moore, at email@example.com.
Graduate Admissions Office
UMHB Box 8402
900 College Street
Belton, Texas 76513
- Resume (including, but not limited to the following)
- Professional Background
- Education/Academic Background
- Certifications & Endorsements
- Professional Development & Specialized Training
- Community Service
- Five professional references (will enter information on application and do not need to be duplicated for resume)
- Three Letters of Recommendation – Professional and/or Personal
- Service Record or Verification of Employment
- Employer Support Form (download here)
All application documents must be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office before an interview will be granted. Documents may be uploaded with the online application. Official transcripts are the only documents that must be sent directly from the institution. Recommendation letters may be uploaded by the referrer to the link below. The Ed.D. Program Director will be notified once your file is complete, and you will then be contacted for an on campus interview.
- *Applications for Cohort 11, beginning Summer 2017, are now being accepted.
- Formal promotion/recruitment occurs October to January
- Public information meetings held in October, November, December and January
- Early application is encouraged
- Candidate interviews held during December, February, March and April
- Cohort orientation held in May
- Cohorts begin each summer
For more information regarding the program please contact the Director of Graduate Student Services & Engagement or the Ed.D. Program Director. Please contact the Graduate School Office regarding admissions information, status or other questions about your file.
Our graduate catalog is now online. You may browse the catalog or download the full PDF for your reference.
Click here to view a complete PDF:
- 2016-2017 Graduate Catalog
- 2015-2016 Graduate Catalog
- 2014-2015 Graduate Catalog
- 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
- 2012-2013 Graduate Catalog
- 2011-2012 Graduate Catalog
- 2010-2011 Graduate Catalog + Addendum
- 2009-2010 Graduate Catalog
- 2006-2007 Graduate Catalog
- 2005-2006 Graduate Catalog