The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor offers the Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree with tracks in Educational Administration, Administration of Intervention Programs, Curriculum and Instruction in Education, Reading or Special Education. Professional certification programs are available for Educational Diagnostician, Educational Administration (Principal), Educational Administration (Superintendent), Reading Supervisor, Master Reading Teacher, and Special Education.
Our graduate catalog is now online. You may browse the catalog or download the full PDF for your reference.
Click here to view a complete PDF:
- 2013-2014 Graduate Catalog
- 2012-2013 Graduate Catalog
- 2011-2012 Graduate Catalog
- 2010-2011 Graduate Catalog + Addendum
- 2009-2010 Graduate Catalog
- 2006-2007 Graduate Catalog
- 2005-2006 Graduate Catalog
- 2004-2005 Graduate Catalog