- Complete the UMHB Graduate School application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended to be sent to the Graduate Admissions Office at the address below or by e-script to the Graduate Advising and Admissions Coordinator, Katherine Moore, at email@example.com:
UMHB Graduate Admissions
UMHB Box 8402
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
- Interview with M.S.Ed. Program Director once application file is completed and an invitation is extended.
- A bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field and/or must include the following courses for the general M.S.Ed. program, but are not required for the Sport Administration track:
a. 3 hours—Exercise Physiology
b. 4 hours—Anatomy and Physiology I
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (last 60 hours of undergraduate degree)