To be considered for admission to the MSN program, the student must complete the following:
- One year of full-time work experience as an RN prior to the start of the program which begins in the Fall semester.
- An application to the UMHB Graduate School and the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Submission of two letters of recommendation. Letters may be uploaded at http://graduate.umhb.edu/documentation by you or your reference.
- Attend an interview with the MSN Program Director once offer is extended.
For additional information on admission, please contact the Graduate Advising and Admissions Coordinator, Katherine Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org.The early admission review cycle for the Fall 2016 cohort required a completed application file by Friday, February 26th, 2016 by 5 p.m. The final admission review cycle for the Fall 2016 cohort required a completed application by Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 by 5 p.m.